Susan S

PART 1: MAJOR MAKEOVER FOR GARDEN CRITTERS

BUNNIES & TURTLES
I've had these adorable figurines sitting in various parts of my backyard flower gardens for years. I suddenly realized about mid summer how drab & scraggly they were looking and needed a makeover.
Poor Bunny - she has no color at all! Looks pretty blah!
Fresh new paint livened her up a bit don't you think? Now you can actually read her sign.
. . . . and her backside!
Sweet Baby Bunny - isn't she adorable? (Yes, I forgot her before pic but she had NO color whatsoever!!
And her other side!

30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas

• Sharon Russell

Wow - we have the same bunny! Mine is faded and now that I know how cute it can look, I'll be painting it, too! The comment about the elves hanging from rope...I have 2, and one is standing on a faded leaf ( swinging) and the other is laying in the hammock of leaves. I'd forgotten I even had them! So thanks for not only jogging my memory, but for the ideas to paint and perk them all up :) Can you recommend a good sealer so that they'll stay bright and happy?

• Susan S

Sharron Russell - I don't get on Hometalk as much as I used to so I just now saw your comment. I used Minwax Polyurathane spray, I think it was an indoor/outdoor type since these were going to be outside all summer. They've held up really well with no chipping or peeling at all.