PART 2: GARDEN FIGURINE MAKEOVER

THE TURTLES
part 2 garden figurine makeover, gardening, MOMMA 2 BABIES PRETTY DULL HUH I also discovered I had two of this statue but since I got carried away with their makeover I forgot to take a pic so this one is a stand in I ll get around to it later
MOMMA & 2 BABIES. PRETTY DULL HUH? I also discovered I had two of this statue but, since I got carried away with their makeover I forgot to take a pic so this one is a stand in. I'll get around to it later.
part 2 garden figurine makeover, gardening, See the hole in the shell of the middle turtle After gathering everyone up I realized how brittle and fragile they had become after years of being outside
See the hole in the shell of the middle turtle? After gathering everyone up I realized how brittle and fragile they had become after years of being outside.
part 2 garden figurine makeover, gardening, Adding lots of color This whimsical family of turtles had such sweet expressions on their faces they just begged to be BOLD
Adding lots of color - This whimsical family of turtles had such sweet expressions on their faces - they just begged to be BOLD!!
part 2 garden figurine makeover, gardening, You can see the sunflower petals have broken on the back from years of exposure I think all of these have earned a place of honor safety on my deck No more garden dirt for them
You can see the sunflower petals have broken on the back from years of exposure. I think all of these have earned a place of honor & safety on my deck. No more garden dirt for them.
part 2 garden figurine makeover, gardening, ARE THESE CUTE OR WHAT Just look at those faces Who said I have to be anatomically correct
ARE THESE CUTE OR WHAT??? Just look at those faces!!! Who said I have to be anatomically correct??
part 2 garden figurine makeover, gardening, Again some damage from being outside for years I JUST HAD TO MAKE THEE GUYS DIFFERENT
Again, some damage from being outside for years. I JUST HAD TO MAKE THEE GUYS DIFFERENT!
part 2 garden figurine makeover, gardening, LAST BUT NOT LEAST this was the first of the turtles I repainted He s probably the most realistic but who cares
LAST BUT NOT LEAST - this was the first of the turtles I repainted. He's probably the most realistic - but who cares,
part 2 garden figurine makeover, gardening, YEP turtles bunnies gotta luv em
YEP - turtles & bunnies - gotta luv 'em!!

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 78 comments
Next