Painted Therapy
Painted Therapy
  • Nashua, NH

DIY Folding Sling Chairs

I had to make something special for the ladies that took such great care of my son in preschool. He was moving on and we were tremendously sad to say goodbye. Jack has Down syndrome and he happened to have had two hip surgeries (both requiring body casts and wheelchairs) while he was in their class and they went above and beyond for him. So I went to my lady Ana's site, www.ana-white.com and found these easy plans. They were thrilled to receive their special chairs and I hope they put their feet up a lot during the summer, because they deserved it.
diy folding sling chairs, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture
Of course I had to make a few for the kids.  Ana has plans for kid-sized chairs too!
Of course I had to make a few for the kids. Ana has plans for kid-sized chairs too!
I think they approve.
I think they approve.
Painted Therapy

• Nancy

What kind of fabric is it?

• Painted Therapy

@Nancy Hi Nancy, I got these fabrics from Jo-Ann Fabrics, in their outdoor selection. :)

• Marilyn

And you , my dear girl, are one of the Angels on this earth! The teachers blessed your son and now you have shown God's love to them. An Angel.