Tiny Succulent Terrariums

Learn how to make these sweet table settings for the holidays. They're the perfect take home gift for your holiday guests.
this adorable table setting doubles as a take home gift, flowers, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, succulents, terrarium
Succulents snipping are very easy to root in soil. Small clipping were taken from the "mother" plants.
A peek inside each reveals a small pebble floor and a colorful array of succulents. Each succulent is so pretty, but when combining an array of colors, leaf shapes and heights. Can you tell that I am pretty much addicted to succulents?
I made tiny little wooden bases for these terrariums to perch upon. This entire craft came together in a day (including drying time). It's a family friendly gardening craft too. It's fun to get the kids involved with making gifts from the family.

Melissa Caughey~ Tilly's Nest

• Kim

This looks so cute. However, where do I find the succulents? I don't own any of these and can you just snip off part of the succulent to put in the dirt? Written instructions would be great along withe the pictures.

• Imaboomertoo

I found that if you leave the plants until the soil is bone dry and then water them, mine continue to thrive. I water mine about every 2 weeks or so and do not put them in direct sunlight. I hope this helps for all of you who keep killing your succulents. :-)