Tiny Succulent Terrariums

Learn how to make these sweet table settings for the holidays. They're the perfect take home gift for your holiday guests.
Succulents snipping are very easy to root in soil. Small clipping were taken from the "mother" plants.
A peek inside each reveals a small pebble floor and a colorful array of succulents. Each succulent is so pretty, but when combining an array of colors, leaf shapes and heights. Can you tell that I am pretty much addicted to succulents?
I made tiny little wooden bases for these terrariums to perch upon. This entire craft came together in a day (including drying time). It's a family friendly gardening craft too. It's fun to get the kids involved with making gifts from the family.

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
15 Memorial Day Crafts
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Melissa Caughey~ Tilly's Nest

• Kim

This looks so cute. However, where do I find the succulents? I don't own any of these and can you just snip off part of the succulent to put in the dirt? Written instructions would be great along withe the pictures.

• Imaboomertoo

I found that if you leave the plants until the soil is bone dry and then water them, mine continue to thrive. I water mine about every 2 weeks or so and do not put them in direct sunlight. I hope this helps for all of you who keep killing your succulents. :-)