Green Bathroom Vanity Makeover

I was so excited to buy our forever home and stop having to "play it safe" with design decisions. Our half bath is our first attempt at really pushing ourselves out of our color comfort zone and trying to create a fun and surprising space for guests. I fell in love with Miss Mustard Seed's Boxwood color and I just knew it had to go on the vanity and become the focal point of the room. While the vanity area is complete we still have to tile the floor, install a new toilet, and decorate the rest of the room. All sources are listed on my blog.
The vanity is painted in Miss Mustard Seed's Boxwood and finished with antiquing wax to give it an aged look.
Before: The walls were covered in 1980's era wallpaper and the vanity was laminate faux oak.
I instantly fell in love with this industrial vanity light and was surprised to find one at a reasonable price.
The green vanity is the focal point of this small half bath and it set off by rustic industrial accents and metallic gold walls.
We re-framed the old mirror with reclaimed wood. I love how the rustic wood pops against the metallic gold paint on the walls.

Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
Simply Swider- Stephanie

• Tricia
    Tricia

What prep work did you have to do to the laminate cabinet before painting it? I LOVE the green. So unique

• Rachelmary
    Rachelmary

Love your color choices, mirror etc. really nice.

• Dhe
    Dhe

Love, Love, Love your Walls! Is that a stencil?