LIfeovereasy
LIfeovereasy
  • Canada

Seriously Cute Scouring Pad Mini Trees - The Easiest Christmas Craft!

I'm pretty sure this is the easiest Christmas craft in the history of Christmas crafts! And it might be also the cheapest, although I couldn’t guarantee it. It’s definitely the most environmentally friendly, because you can scrub your pots with your cute little trees after the holidays are over!
how to make a scouring pad mini christmas tree craft, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
They are fast and fun, and even the most craft-challenged people can bang these off in no time. Are you in love with the bottle brush trees you see all over the internet this time of year? Way too complicated to make! Make my scouring pad trees instead. You can whip off half a dozen of them in about 1.5 minutes flat.
And did I mention they cost 33 cents each? When was the last time you made anything for 33 cents?
Head over to the blog to get the full scoop, and to see the little guys styled up. And find out where I got the glass to give these a snow-globe look for only $1!
I should really call this craft Cheap Cute Instant Easy Reusable Mini Trees That Will Make Your Friends Think You’re Brilliant. That’s a little long, so we’ll stick with Scouring Pad Mini Trees. But you and I both know the truth ;)
LIfeovereasy

• Judy Rashotte

If you don't like it that is fine but, really does it make you feel better to be rude?

• Peggy

I like it a lot!