How I DIY'd an Outdoor Chandelier

It is easy to make an Outdoor Chandelier.... For the instruction tutorial visit my blog post - http://www.anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/07/how-i-diyd-outdoor-chandelier.html
Battery operated Chandelier that I made turned on at night...  Sparkles brilliantly through the crystal prisms.
Battery operated Chandelier that I made turned on at night... Sparkles brilliantly through the crystal prisms.
how i diy d an outdoor chandelier, lighting, outdoor living
Since it's a birdcage I put nesting material in the bottom to hide the wires...
I put the on/off switch where it could be easily reached.. yet would be hidden beneath all of the crystals.
I made this chandelier for our camping / glamping trip that we took during summer.  I ended up using it in our tent, but it can be used anywhere indoors or outdoors, anywhere you can hang it.
I made this chandelier for our camping / glamping trip that we took during summer. I ended up using it in our tent, but it can be used anywhere indoors or outdoors, anywhere you can hang it.
Diana - AnyoneCanDecorate