Halloween Decorations

I have so much stuff for every holiday that has covered so many trends. I decided to go whimsical this year for my mantle and use the items I used when my kids were home. There is everything from plastic to cloth and wax to beaded!
For my mailbox, I am using the same weatherproof pupkin I used last year and have embelished it with more silk flowers and leaves which will weather well too! This is my progress so far. (Please excuse the mess on the table...glass tops my daughter is storing and should be moving out soon! But they do make a wonderful work space! Easy to wipe up after making a mess!)
Everything is weatherproof!
Years of putting things away...decided to put them to use one more time!

• Jeanette S

Two very sad days in a woman's life...the day she loses her girlish giggle and the day she learns no more high heels! Some ladies can pull off heels, but after 70, it is risky! I am not vain enough to risk being cripple! Got too many projects to do to risk being laid up..HA!

• Becky H

What a wonderful collection you have Jeanette, and artfully arranged. With the varying sizes of pumpkins, your mantel looks like a pumpkin patch w/the scarecrows guarding it. Cool!