Kitchen redo....continues.....as I FALL IN LOVE!

4 Months

2 years ago, our builder grade cabinets in our Habitat home were to orangey for me, so with some help from my hubby, ebay, and blogs I began this update. My hubby made the plate rack, I extended the cabinet height w/ 1x6's and some crown molding, added corbels and some pretty trim, removed a cabinet drawers added shelf and baskets (for towels and toaster/bread). Sanded the trim around the door. Then painted the upper cabinets Heirloom White. Now I want to finish the job. I want to take away the green walls.....but have no idea as to what color to paint. Paint the bottom cabinets Heirloom White, new knobs and a new counter top. Need to have less stuff on countertop, want garbage pull out in 1 cabinet and other bases organized. Oh, and you can't see it here, but cover the floor w/ walnut stained plank flooring.
Began 2 yrs. ago...Stripped the trim around the door. Painted the uppers Heirloom White/stained bottoms Walnut. New hardware, new kitchen faucet.
2 years ago....Added a chalkboard to one cabinet door, extended the height of the cabinets, corbels under cabinets, my  handmade plate rack by my husband, sanded and stainded the bottoms walnut.
2 years ago....Added a chalkboard to one cabinet door, extended the height of the cabinets, corbels under cabinets, my handmade plate rack by my husband, sanded and stainded the bottoms walnut.

• Deb McClusky Claytor

UPDATED KITCHEN (picture taken prior to Royal Teak Quartz counter top installation).

2 years ago i began this update now i want to finish what color to paint walls, chalkboard paint, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, painting, Painted the walls Crystal Blue and new light fixture both from Lowes over sink painted the lower cabinets Rustoleum Heirloom White added a piece of architectural over sink and to sink fronts2 years ago i began this update now i want to finish what color to paint walls, chalkboard paint, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, painting, Painted the hardware black Added cup pulls Hobby Lobby and numbers Tim Holtz to 4 drawers and vintage scarf in front cut plywood stained added random advertising laid and polyurethaned wood floor2 years ago i began this update now i want to finish what color to paint walls, chalkboard paint, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, painting, Here you can see the cafe rod and vintage table scarf Painted 2 bow back and 2 other vintage chairs w Old Fashion Milk Paint added white vinyl seats
  • Rachele Nelson

The new pictures are much better! I like the blue, and you painted the bottom cupboards the same as the upper ones. Looks great!