Miriam I
Miriam I
  • Houston, TX

You can now tag people on Hometalk!

Big news! You can now tag people on Hometalk! Tagging makes it easy to alert someone to a post. I am tagging a few Hometalkers as an example to show how this works Bernice H Becky H Sherrie S Susan S Leida R Z Here is a blog post with simple instructions on how to tag:
you can now tag people on hometalk
Miriam I

• Bernice H

Haha Thank you Yair. I think I am getting the hang of tagging. I notice it is taking me a little longer than most! :( hmmm What a great feature if you want to be sure someone gets your feedback on what they have done. Thanks for this! I do want to say I am amazed at the quick feedback from the Hometalk team. HT is getting bigger and bigger, soo fast , yet you seem to be right there in connecting with us. Wow! I dont have any experience with any other site like this except for HGTV, but I dont think I have even gotten a response from that team, just other posters. So I am staying here. BTW..how many of us are there now?????

• Miriam I

That's so sweet, Bernice! We love the community- you have no idea :) How many?...a lot!