Tyler S
Tyler S
  • Rochester, NY

Table - PAINTED!

Here is a before and after picture. I painted the table red first, and then black/greyish... It looks great! My mom actually likes it because too much brown and blue in one room, could need something attractable! :) Bought it from goodwill for 2 dollars each! I made it abstraction!
Before and After!
Before and After!
Sitting in the entry way! :D
Sitting in the entry way! :D

• Mrs1819669

What color and brand did you paint it? Did you apply a wax? It is very nice and warm. Very elegant for just $2.00. I am impressed. Thanks for sharing.

• Sharron W

Wow Tyler, You really did a great job of turning this table into something charming, the picture of it sitting in the entryway it almost looks like you use wood stain...really a lovely piece...

• Tyler S

@Dee W - Thank you!! : @Z - Totally understand able. I know. My graduation party, had gotten taken over hte storage room too! It just crazy and nut! lol @Sharron - Thank you! My mom said the same thing! :)