DIY Beaded Star Ornament

I think a tree can never have too many ornaments, and the fact that we have to tie our tree to a door to keep it upright gives you an idea of how full it can get. I've made many ornaments over the years, and beaded wire ones are some of the prettiest and easiest!
how to make a beaded star ornament using wire, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Basically, you string some beads on a wire, and bend the wire into whatever shape you like. I’ve made daisy shapes and initial shapes, and I thought this time I would make a little star.
You can find out more details at the link below, including how I created the pattern and the materials I used.
This is a great craft to do with kids. Just have them string their favourite beads, and bend into an ornament shape when they’re done. The wire is easy to work with, and very forgiving.
This ornament will be a gift, because who doesn’t love receiving ornaments at Christmas? Why not try it yourself? You can make a bunch in no time!
LIfeovereasy

1 comment