Gumball Machine Snow Globe

It's the cutest snow globe idea I've found yet. Using a gumball machine and turning it into a snow globe.
I found my gumball machine at the thrift store for about $4.
Using a gumball machine from the thrift store, remove the lid using a flat head screwdriver.
Next, remove the nut that holds the plastic ring on the top. This will allow for more room when adding your snow globe items.
Since I'm adding fake snow, I didn't want them to clog the mechanism so I blocked the opening with a white paper towel.
Next, hot glue your items (I used miniature trees and a moose) to the bottom and then fill with your fake snow.
This is a waterless globe so you will NOT add water. I found that the items you add to your snow globe could eventually tint the water so I've since made mine waterless.
Replace the plastic ring, nut, and top and you're finished!
For more pics, click on the link to my blog. I've got a few other snow globe projects featured there.

10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Angie Forte