Homemade Heirloom Advent Calendar For About $15!

$15

Using the free template here: http://bit.ly/1vHRXKV who got most of the printables from Hometalker's Friend - The Graphics Fairy, transfer paper and muslin bags, I was able to make this in one afternoon.
homemade heirloom advent calendar for about 15, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I can't stress enough how simple and easy this is!
I bought this at Michael's for $5.99. You will need three sheets to put through your copier. Follow the directions inside the package.
They will come out looking like this.
Cut them all out like this - only closer around the pictures.
I bought these in the bridal section of Michael's for $3.78 because they were on sale - regular $5.99 - you will need 2 packages plus 1 more bag for a total of 25. They are called Muslin Favor Bags.
Turn the steam off on your iron then turn it up to its hottest temperature. Iron for 40 - 60 seconds each then let cool completely before pulling paper off carefully.
When you are finished, they will look like this - took me 2 hours from start to finish after I got home from Michael's and now our family will have something we can use year after year. **Notice #13 is upside down? Pay attention to what you are doing - or just go with it like we did and consider it charming***

Kitchen Kelli