My tangerine ceiling! A powder room makeover with a pop of color!

Tangerine is the color of the year...why not go bold and use it on the ceiling! Here's my complete powder room makeover with a fun and surprising pop of color. Visit our blog for even more pictures and how-to's on my makeover. ~Heather
Tangerine mirror anyone? I painted over an old mirror with this fresh color for a whole new look.
Fun accessories add warmth to a powder room but are easy to change out when you're ready for a fresh look.
Adding color to a ceiling is an unexpected and fun way to incorporate it into an otherwise neutral color palette.
At The Picket Fence

• Everyday Edits

Love this! I never thought about a "reverse" pop on the ceiling with neutral walls! BOOM!

• Darla DeMorrow

Love! White walls are not my preference, but you clearly can't call this a "white" room! It just sings "Happy". Thanks for sharing.