Polymer Clay State Ornaments

Don't you just love it when you can spot ornaments on your Christmas tree and a flood of nostalgic memories rush to your mind? it is always fun remember what that specific means to you and your family and how you ended up getting it. When we decorate the tree I love reminding my kids about the ornaments that made in pre-school and day care. They have completely forgotten about them and can't even believe
how to make polymer clay state ornaments, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
The VA one sports a vibrant watercolor ombre look while Jersey is at her flashy best in Gold!
When I was trying to think of paint colors to use all I could think for Jersey was Gold! :) Nothing seemed more right for Jersey than Gold! The step by step tutorial with detailed pictures are available at the link posted at the bottom of the post.
If you liked this project then you would definitely like my fabric scraps ornament and Cork ball ornament Also don't forget to check out our 12 days of handmade christmas series.
Vidya: Whats Ur Home Story

• Hannah V

I love this idea! In the past few years I've lived in California, Ohio and New York. I'd love to make an ornament for each to remember them all :)

• Vidya: Whats Ur Home Story

Thanks @Hannah V ! Won't that be awesome?