Polymer Clay State Ornaments

Don't you just love it when you can spot ornaments on your Christmas tree and a flood of nostalgic memories rush to your mind? it is always fun remember what that specific means to you and your family and how you ended up getting it. When we decorate the tree I love reminding my kids about the ornaments that made in pre-school and day care. They have completely forgotten about them and can't even believe that they made them! Two such special states that mean so much to us are VA and NJ. VA our current home, and NJ our home where we became a family, where our kids were born. This year we came up with a cute and fun idea to honor these 2 great states and their place in our lives. Polymer clay state ornaments.
The VA one sports a vibrant watercolor ombre look while Jersey is at her flashy best in Gold!
When I was trying to think of paint colors to use all I could think for Jersey was Gold! :) Nothing seemed more right for Jersey than Gold! The step by step tutorial with detailed pictures are available at the link posted at the bottom of the post.
If you liked this project then you would definitely like my fabric scraps ornament and Cork ball ornament Also don't forget to check out our 12 days of handmade christmas series.

Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Vidya: Whats Ur Home Story

• Hannah V
    Hannah V

I love this idea! In the past few years I've lived in California, Ohio and New York. I'd love to make an ornament for each to remember them all :)

• Vidya: Whats Ur Home Story
    Vidya: Whats Ur Home Story

Thanks @Hannah V ! Won't that be awesome?