Jeanine Wester
Jeanine Wester
  • Peoria, IL
Asked on Sep 24, 2012

Does anyone know anything about Frederick Cooper lamps?

KMS WoodworksJeanine WesterDouglas Hunt

I have a lamp labeled Frederick Cooper Chicago, but I cannot find a picture of one like it anywhere online. I don't know if it's worth anything (some are very expensive) or if it's even real. I emailed the company and their representative has not responded. Just wondering if any of you knew anymore resources I could try. Thanks so much!
Frederick Cooper Chicago Table lamp
Frederick Cooper Chicago Table lamp

A label is not a guarantee of anything, Jeanine. One option you might investigate is to check and see if a local auction house house an appraisal day coming up.

• Jeanine Wester

Yeah I looked all over the thing for some kind of stamp and didn't find anything so I have my doubts. That's why I'm trying to see if the company will tell me for free before I pay an appraiser, but I will look up some auction houses in the area as well. Thank you for the suggestion.

• KMS Woodworks

I looked through a few pages here , http://www.thefind.com/search?query=frederick+cooper+table+lamp#page=1&local=0 and if this really is a Genuine article it could be worth hunderds...the range seemed to run from a few hundred to 1200 or so.