Anna M
Anna M
  • Cottonwood, CA

Bathroom Makeover {Stripes & Inexpensive Organization Ideas}

My guest bathroom was super boring and lacked personality. I painted stripes to warm up the space, removed a couple of the cabinet doors and purchased some inexpensive baskets to organize the space. I also added a few personal touches to make it fun and beautiful for my daughter. Come over and see the whole tour!
Removing the cabinet doors and adding baskets gave the space more personality and gives it more of a "custom" look.
A custom vinyl, framed on the mirror, to remind my daughter of who she is everyday!
bathroom makeover stripes amp inexpensive organization ideas, bathroom ideas, doors, home decor, organizing
Anna M

• Ginger A

Very cute! :)

• Ellen H

I'm measuring my vanity doors so I can start shopping for baskets. I love it. My vanity is designed exactly like yours and needs a little update. Thanks for the idea.