DIY Burlap "Christmas is Better at the Beach" Canvas

My handmade gift for a Secret Santa blog tour is a DIY burlap "Christmas is Better at the Beach" Canvas. Since my Secret Santa partner lives at the beach, it was perfect for her. It's a quick and easy diy that makes a wonderful gift. It can be personalized for anyone or any event.
how to make a burlap christmas is better at the beach sign, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Christmas is Better at the Beach Burlap Canvas
I used a staple gun to wrap the canvas in burlap.
I used my Silhouette to cut out two phrases: "Life is Better at the Beach" and "Merry Christmas", then I combined parts of each...
I used fabric decoupage to attach the letters to the canvas. For the full tutorial, visit the blog:
House on the Way - Leslie