DIY Holiday Wreath Under $20

$20

I'm sure a lot of us are preparing for the holidays, and a lot of us are doing most of it ourselves. I love making my own wreaths for the holidays, but I know that some people just don't seem to think they can. Well, I'm here to show you that you can in fact DIY.
I used some pretty basic materials for this wreath, but I still love the outcome. It's going to be perfect for the area it will be hanging in!
All you need are basic ornaments. Choose a color that fits in with the rest of your theme this year. We purchased a basic green wreath, and some "filler" balls, to well, fill in the negative space. I also purchased a pre-made bow for the bottom of the wreath.
I decided to alternate between large ornaments, and an arrangement of smaller filler balls, as my pattern. I glued them down using a glue gun.
And here is the final outcome! So easy to make, and cost effective too! I hope you like it!

15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
IrisNacole