How to Make Moss JOY Letters

So you know when you see a great product in a magazine and think...oh I can totally DIY that? Yea, me too! So that is why I created these fabulous JOY Moss Letters. I used them outside last year, we have a covered porch and live in a mild climate. This year, I am putting them inside.
how to make moss joy letters, christmas decorations, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor
Details, I feel like if you are going to make it yourself...take time to finish the project off well. Like covering the edges of each letter.
Tiny, sharp scissors are a key part of covering these wooden letters with the moss. The edges need to be flush to the wood.
Don't forget about seam allowances with these. Leave a bit of an allowance in order to cover the edges fully. Trace those wooden letters to avoid a cutting error.
Stunning and eyecatching! Worried about fading and weather? Use these inside instead.
Trish & Bonnie {Uncommon Designs}