Thrifty Bathroom Sink Cabinet

I bought an old stereo cabinet for $32 at a thrift store. I took it apart, cut it to 48" wide, and put it back together. I added basket drawers and a recycled sink. We use it in the kids' bathroom.
Becky from Practips

• Pam

OMGosh! I love this ,very expensive looking you did a fantastic job!looks like something a high end store and the baskets fit perfectly.

• Helen Boltin

I love that you can pull the baskets out like drawers to find what you are looking for. Nothing is worse than having to dig through a dark cabinet! This was an awesome idea!