DIY Christmas Jars, Snowglobes (without Water)

How to make christmas snow globes/mason jars (without water).
Shopping list :
– jars with lids
– PVA glue
– fake snow
(but not the spray kind)
– winter-themed figurines
– ribonns
– glitter
– confetti (optional)
– christmas labels /name tags/ stickers (optional, I’ve used christmas themed 3D stickers).
I’ve used Magic Snow Powder.If you add water, it expands 100 times it’s original volume. Unfortunatelly, it becomes sticky and lumpy, so it’s better to skip this step. Use extra snow for better effect ( I’ve definitely should have used more!) or mix it with glitter or confetti (or both:)).
Glue figurine to the lid of a mason jar. Cover the rest of the lid with glue (leave around 0,5 cm glue-free space close to edge of the lid) and scatter snow and glitter all over the lid. Put extra snow inside the jar. Screw the lid tight. You can glue colourful ribbons to the outer side of the lid and decorate jar with christmas labels or name tags.
Happy Crafting!

15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
Mila Myk

• Pam29586202
    Pam29586202

where did you buy the magic snow powder? I have never seen any in the craft stores

• Pam Lewandowski
    Pam Lewandowski

How creative!!! Outside the box for sure and I loved the hummer in the glass jar!!

• Mila Myk
      Mila Myk

Thank you :) I gave them away as gifts. For a boy interested in cars- hummer in the snow, for a girl- Cinderella shoe etc ;)

• Allinthefamilysingers
    Allinthefamilysingers

YES THESE ARE SO CREATIVE THANKS MUCH FOR SHARING WE WANT TO SHARE OUR YOU TUBE VIDEOS (ALL IN THE FAMILY SINGERS THANKS GO LOOK AND LEAVE US A THUMBS UP. THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS.