WHY LEAVE HOME

11K Views
When this homeowner purchased their home, they did so fully aware that to really enjoy it, it needed to be transformed. 750 cubic yards of rock ledge removed and 6 months of my contractors on a daily basis is all forgotten about now. Why leave home when your vacation is outside your own back door.

Suggested materials for this project:

Ask a Question
      • Becky H
        Becky H Tampa, FL

Tom, I don't know a soul who wouldn't love this; everything for outside enjoyment is there, and beautifully done!! I don't think I'd ever leave home when it offered anything like this. How many drainage systems needed to be installed for this project? I always wonder when I see the home lower than the rest of the property.

• TRD Designs Ltd.
          TRD Designs Ltd. Katonah, NY

We have plenty of drainage on the property. I will say we had a hurricane and tropical storm last year that caused some major setbacks because we had not completed the drainage at the point when the rains came.