Mini Felt Christmas Book Ornaments

I never get tired of Christmas stories! I've created little book ornaments made from felt to display my favorite stories on my tree.
how to make mini felt christmas book ornaments, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Download the Mini Book printable PDF file from my blog (see link below). Cut the book pages and the front cover graphic with scissors or a craft knife, and punch out the inside graphics with a 2-inch round hole punch.
Adhere the inside cover graphics to the back of the book pages.
Cut out a rectangle of felt just slightly larger than the book page when it's open. Center the book page on the felt and stitch it down the middle.
See the rest of this very easy tutorial on my blog at the link below!
Steph @ The Silly Pearl

• Kati

I know this was from several years ago but I would love to make one of these for my son as his special ornament for the year. Do you still have a blog or website with the details? This link isn't working. Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas season! :)
    • Kati

(One question I had was if you printed on regular paper. If so have they held up ok? I was wondering if I should print it on fabric. Thanks! :)

• Amberleigh

You are redoing your blog and do not have the the link for the PDF booklets stories. Is there any way you can send me a copy of the pdf? thanks

1 comment
  • Time With Thea

This is a fabulous idea! What fun to make and they add a delightful whimsical decorative touch to a Christmas tree!