Donna
Donna
  • Howell, MI

Fall Fireplace

I got this idea from a local flyer from one of our department stores, however, I expanded it quite a bit. Autumn is not my favorite time of year, so a project like this adds a lot more fun to the season!
Warming up the fireplace with these fun pumpkins spilling out is certainly a fun way to celebrate the season!
This was fairly easy.  Just mask and spray!
This was fairly easy. Just mask and spray!
A festive mantel all a glow!
A festive mantel all a glow!
Harvesting good cheer and a welcoming home!

• Donna

Thanks, Sharon. It really is quite striking, and certainly makes a statement when you walk in the room. The hardest part was the masking...and that really wasn't too difficult, just a bit time consuming. What is sad to me is that in a month I will be tossing these all out to the curb.

• Sharon B

That is tough Donna, that is why I have the fake ones I use, just a couple real ones...lol