Southern Couture
Southern Couture
  • Hoschton, GA

Christmas Present Pillows

Let’s just admit it that we all like to receive gifts but these Christmas present pillows are just as adorable. I love wrapping presents as well and these pillows just put me in the mood even more. I have them sitting in my recliner near the Christmas tree and can’t help looking over thinking they are presents and should be under the tree.
christmas present pillows, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, reupholster
I had several old pillows that I no longer liked and have been wanting to cover for quite some time. Christmas was the perfect opportunity to get my pillows covered and make some presents out of them. Covering these pillows is basically the same method used for wrapping a gift box too.
Fold the fabric up over half of the pillow.
Then fold the other side of the fabric up on the pillow.
*Don’t worry if the fabric doesn’t seem perfectly folded because where you pin it will actually be the back of the pillow.
Using a pretty Christmas ribbon, wrap it around the pillow and tie in place for the bow on your present pillow.
Southern Couture