TaniaC
TaniaC
  • Fairfield, IL

The Cabinets I Just finished for the Senior Citizens Club In my Town

These Cabinets Sure Did Kick my Butt and they took quite some time to do with my Busy schedule that I have... LOL!.Not to mention I designed and made them all by myself..... But I finally finished them and They were delivered to the Senior Citizen Club Uptown by 3 handsome Blokes that were so kind to come lend a hand... One of them of course being my awesome gorgeous Hubby..♥Check out my Blog to see more about this Adventure...Cheers!
These are 2 of the cabinets that I made from my plans
and here is the 3rd Cabinet
and here is the 3rd Cabinet
These are the plans I drew up before I made it
Here is the other plan
Here is the other plan
Here are the Cute Blokes that helped me Deliver them...The one on the Ground is My Hubby♥
Ready to go...
Ready to go...
Delivered and they were a success..YAY! Everyone loved them and could believe I made them all by myself ..:)
TaniaC

• Becky H

Thanks @Ellen H for that tip!! I've been doing stretches, but the heels hurt like mad. Once I get them moving, they're fine, until I sit down and relax for a while then get back up to get moving again. I'm shocked that I even got this.

• TaniaC

@Judy D Thank you... Hopefully I will start a trend where more people in the world start taking care of the older generation...♥