Reposhture Studio - Kim
Reposhture Studio - Kim
  • Pittsburgh, PA

Shade slipcovers

Tired of that old shade but love the shape? MAke a slipcover. Little to no sewing skills required and it is a super easy and cheap way to change up your decor!
http://reposhture.blogspot.com/2012/09/shade-slipcover.html#
before
before
after
after
lit and love!
lit and love!
Reposhture Studio - Kim

• Greg Paige Roussel

super cute! Did you use hot glue? and did you tear the fabric to get the great fringe! Hope your christmas is Merry and bright

• Reposhture Studio - Kim

@Greg Paige Roussel They are attached using velcro and when you cut drop cloth, all you have to do is pull the strings out until you have it fringed the way you like. I am glad you like these!

• Greg Paige Roussel

@Reposhture Studio - Kim thanks I will try this

• Cynthia M Stevens-Walston

You just saved me big $$$ because now I won't need that burlap shade!! I love, love, love this!! I'll be making one permanent and buying the buttons >insert, blushing< but now you have me looking at all the shades stored in my basement with new eyes! Snap!

• Annie Doherty

These are brilliant like Cynthia I do exactly the same, you look at your things with new eyes. This site is so addictive you just need to re-cycle, re-purpose and re-make as there are so many wonderful shares, thank you keep them coming.