Terra Cotta Garden Pot Trees ~

20K Views
I love aged terra cotta pots ~ no reason to let them sit empty all winter they make great trees!
Difficulty: Easy
  • how to make terra cotta garden pot trees, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I cleaned the dirt out, most of it anyway :) ~ the trunk is an upright pot and then it’s just trial & error to see which pots fit & sit straight ~ Easy!
I love the natural patina of aged pots but you could paint them if you like ~ moss pots would look awesome too!
No pots were injured in the making of these trees ~ they’ll be ready for planting in the spring :)

Suggested materials for this project:

Ask a Question