Terra Cotta Garden Pot Trees ~

I love aged terra cotta pots ~ no reason to let them sit empty all winter they make great trees!
how to make terra cotta garden pot trees, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I cleaned the dirt out, most of it anyway :) ~ the trunk is an upright pot and then it’s just trial & error to see which pots fit & sit straight ~ Easy!
I love the natural patina of aged pots but you could paint them if you like ~ moss pots would look awesome too!
No pots were injured in the making of these trees ~ they’ll be ready for planting in the spring :)

To see more: https://www.facebook.com/dianasdiyden

• Mary Jane Dlr

@Diana Wearing Do you have to or need to glue the pots together to avoid them from wobbling, or just to keep them together if they fall over??? Thanks!

• Diana Wearing

@Mary Jane Dlr I didn’t glue mine – you could if you want to keep them as trees but I want to reuse the pots in the spring :) I just played around with the pots I had to get the right fit - they are remarkably stable :)

• Hildegarde

I think that is a very good idea to make use of "used" pots. I love the idea that you don't throw them away but re/use them. Green thumb thank God!