My Front Porch for Fall

I filled a basket with subtle fall colors, added a homemade corn garland above the door along with a generous helping of fall color on the porch to welcome my guests! Everyone loves the corn garland so you will find instructions for it as well by clicking on the link at the end of this post!
My corn garland and thrifting find basket filled with leaves, pyracantha berries, dried corn and pumpkins
My homemade corn garland hangs over the front door
Traditional pumpkins,pansies and mums plus a lantern filled with tiger pumpkins line one side of the porch
A lantern filled with wheat welcomes my guests
My front porch decorated for fall
My front porch decorated for fall
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

• Greg Paige Roussel

Love love love the corn Garland!!! I am going to make one. The Husks just add so much texture. ( Not sure why some people make the ugly passive aggressive comments. Just saying")

• Christy bellinger

Very nice display, I just love the corn garland!!!