Double Fall Wreath

Make DOUBLE the impact with two wreaths together! The wreath forms were made out of pool noodles from the dollar store. I wrapped one in yarn, and one in burlap. I added fall notions and it was finished!
double fall wreath, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
Christina @ Christina's Adventures

• Lov2067470

Nice!

• Beth Gay

My husband is a paraplegic and uses a chair top carrier for his wheelchair. It is a pretty simple mechanical device which works from the car battery. We were out and the chair top carrier wouldn't work. Watching it, we realized that the piece of material which actually triggered the mechanism to load the chair had fallen away and was gone. We had purchased some noodles to use to keep things from falling between the car seats (another good idea) and simply cut off a "doughnut" from one of those. I climbed up on the car so I could reach...and inserted the "doughnut" (after cutting it so it had a slit) onto the mechanism. Voila! It worked and is working months later. It would have cost us several hundred dollars to drive about 70 miles each way and visited the chair top carrier mechanic. Thanks, noodles!