Lindsay Fekitoa
Lindsay Fekitoa
  • North Salt Lake, UT

DIY Hot Chocolate Gift Basket

$25

Impress your neighbors with this Hot Chocolate Gift Basket!
how to make a hot chocolate gift basket for the holidays, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Go to your nearest Container Store and grab mugs, glass vials, a basket, some ribbon and grass. I cut my custom vinyl using my Cricut Explore and a little imagination!
I love the rustic look of this ribbon complete with the jingle bells. Nothing says the holidays are here more than a warm drink. Whether you're a tea, coffee, cider or cocoa drinker - customize this basket to fit anyones needs!
I love these cork enclosed glass vials to add your drink mix and a fun dose of marshmallows. In my electronic cutter, I just measured the length of my vials and adjusted my text to cut out the vinyl for me!
Lindsay Fekitoa

1 comment