Cafe Curtains for Under $5.00

$5.00

Necessity is the mother invention, or so I have heard! Since we have brand new neighbours next door, and I am not sure what they think when they see me and my camera by this big bright window in my kitchen all the time!
Since I really did not know what I wanted to cover this window, the frugal in me decided to make my own. And, not spend too much.
Since I was going to Ikea anyway, I picked up 6 extra of my favorite dishtowels, and had my mom whip up 2 panels using 3 tea towels for each panel. Add to the top a one inch rod pocket and I had some rustic, casual cafe curtains!
See more photos on the blog!

31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
Red Cottage Chronicles

• Gail
    Gail

I love these curtains! The look is great. I have a yellow kitchen with red accessories, and these would look great! I love how they dress up the window but still let a lot of light in.

• Joanie
    Joanie

I have these tea towels, kitchen towels dish towels, or whatever they are called in my kitchen drawer. They look real cute here.....whatever works for your kitchen and what you can afford.......Nice.