House/Garage Remodel

Our home from it's original construction to it's current remodel
The original house (1978) was a Cape Cod style with a full dormer across the back side.
You can just barely see the dinning room/family room addition (sliding glass doors) added in the mid 1980's. The Japanese Lace Leaf Maple in this picture is about where the middle of the garage (2nd bay) is now.
Most recent remodel includes two dormers creating two large suites on the second floor. Each with it's own full bath, a walk-in closet in the guest room and two in the Master. The covered porch adds a beautiful touch.
A 14x18' Mud/Utility room was added to the first floor just off the kitchen. Additional cabinets and counter space as well as a laundry area, country sink and powder room help when the house is full during holiday gatherings
We added a three car garage with two bedroom apartment above. The apartment was designed for us and features Brazilian Cherry hardwood floor throughout, Travertine tile in the bathroom and black granite tile counter tops in the kitchen
Now if we could just get to a point where we could get one of our cars in the garage. Going into our sixth year with the 1st floor and basement to complete

• Warren G.

Wow is right!! I will have to make sure my wife does not see this one....he he he ...Great job....

• Mitziblueyes

Oh my!!! I've always wanted dormers and that same porch on my house!!! Amazing job!!!!!