Pamela F
Pamela F
  • Hinesville, GA

Indian Hawthorn, Golden Dewdrop, Ruby Loropetalum, Lantana, Knock Out Rose & Ruellia

Rescued Eleanor Tabor Indian Hawthorn...it was 70% off at Lowes so I decided to nurse it back to health. Also scored 3 Double Knock Out Roses for $7 each saving a total of $15.00. Golden Dewdrop (Duranta)...it dies but comes back strong every year! Ruby Loropetalum...see why I love this shrub? Look at those beautiful colors! The Lantana was planted in a shady area, barely grew or produced flowers like the other one so I transplanted it. It looked dead for a day or two then it bounced back. Still impressed by the Ruellia with the purple hearts.
Rescued Eleanor Tabor Indian Hawthorn...it was 70% off at Lowes so I decided to nurse it back to health.
Scored 1-gallon Double Knock Out Roses for $7.00 each. So, I got 3. Saved $15.00!
indian hawthorn golden dewdrop and ruby loropetalum, flowers, gardening
Golden Dewdrop...it dies but comes back strong every year!
Ruby Loropetalum...see why I love this shrub? Look at those beautiful colors!
Bounced back after transplanting!
Bounced back after transplanting!
Ruellia with purple hearts
Ruellia with purple hearts
Sunny Knock Out® Rose
Sunny Knock Out® Rose

• Sharron W

Well my pear tree is thorny....and let me say if you get stabbed by one of those it'll be sore for a week!

• Pamela F

OUCH! Thats why I was scared to plant roses!