Cleaning with Vinegar

I used to use vinegar just for taking the sting our of my sunburn, but now that I am an adult (and wear sunscreen) I love using vinegar to clean everything! I have recently have ditched the rest of my cleaning supplies and made up a few formulas of vinegar cleaners, including some lemon scented ones!
With just some cleaning vinegar, water, and a spray bottle, there is a world of possibilities to clean
Cleaning up with Heinz Cleaning Vinegar! A few simple ingredients are all you need. Cleaning Vinegar or white vinegar, water and for a special scent, some essential oils.
I used essential oils like lemon and tea tree scented my vinegar and water solution and I love the scent.It is so refreshing.
1-2 cups of vinegar and about 1/4 cup of baking soda cleans your drain. Just place the baking soda in the drain and then pour the vinegar in. Let is sit and bubbles for about 15 minutes and then run hot water.
To make a great cleaning solution..it is simple. Just mix equal parts Heinz Cleaning Vinegar and water, then add 5-10 drops of lemon essential oil (it depends on the strength of the scent you desire) -
Holly Lefevre

• Gbw31052393

I have never seen cleaning vinegar o n a shelf in my grocery store.
    Where can I purchase this product?

Thank you
    Gerie
    


    • Holly Lefevre

i purchased this at Walmart in the cleaning aisle. It is simply vinegar but a higher potency

• Holly Lefevre

I just reread my blog post (It has been awhile!) and I actually purchased this vinegar in the regular vinegar section. It was on the bottom shelf and has a 6% acidity (compared to 5% for regular vinegar)

• Carole S.

Buy from Amazon

• Jeanette S

A couple of years ago Heloise was on TV and said she asked Good Housekeeping to test vinegar and they reported it removed 95% of the mold and germs! It is also good for removing that grass that grows outside between the pavement and gutter of the street! I do not like soy sauce, but I keep a bottle in the frig to put on minor burns. I have not tried it on sunburn because I use so much sunscreen these days! I wonder if it would work there too?

• Terry Casna

Ketchup or a slice of a tomato will be better for a burn or sunburn and no blisters. Wrap a piece of gause or a paper towel around it to hold in place .Change a few times.My family remedy from our great grandma.No soy sauce.

• Stephanie Fudge

If you get a cut put sugar on it. It won't sting and it helps clot the bleeding.