All Things G&D
All Things G&D
  • Madison, WI

Coffee Lover's Gift Idea

When my friend Katie, the coffee lover, celebrated a birthday and a graduation within weeks of each other, I knew I had to do a little something special to celebrate her big month. This Coffee Lover's Gift Idea is a perfect gift for any of the coffee lovers in YOUR life, too!
coffee lover s gift idea, crafts
Coffee Lover's Gift Idea by All Things G&D
Katie's favorite java stop is a little local cafe about two blocks from her office that's cash only – no credit cards, no debit cards, no pay-with-your-iPhone-app – just an honest to goodness little local stop with some of the best food and coffee in town. Katie’s afternoon caffeine fix costs her exactly $2.11 per cup, and keeping enough cash on hand at all times for this purchase is one of her top priorities. . .yet doesn’t always happen.
Enter my gift idea!
coffee lover s gift idea, crafts
I decided to hook Katie up with a month’s worth of coffee by putting exactly $2.11 in enough individual envelopes to cover each work day of her month.
coffee lover s gift idea, crafts
As an added touch, I also wrote a unique coffee-related quote on the front of each envelope for her to enjoy each time she grabbed one out of her desk drawer.
coffee lover s gift idea, crafts
As much as we love local, we do still love our Starbucks, so I also added a Starbucks reusable iced coffee cup and gift card to complete the package.
Got a coffee lover in your life? Consider feeding their caffeine habit the next time they have something to celebrate!
Please visit my blog All Things G&D at the link below to see more of this project!
All Things G&D