Coffee Lover's Gift Idea

When my friend Katie, the coffee lover, celebrated a birthday and a graduation within weeks of each other, I knew I had to do a little something special to celebrate her big month. This Coffee Lover's Gift Idea is a perfect gift for any of the coffee lovers in YOUR life, too!
Coffee Lover's Gift Idea by All Things G&D
Katie's favorite java stop is a little local cafe about two blocks from her office that's cash only – no credit cards, no debit cards, no pay-with-your-iPhone-app – just an honest to goodness little local stop with some of the best food and coffee in town. Katie’s afternoon caffeine fix costs her exactly $2.11 per cup, and keeping enough cash on hand at all times for this purchase is one of her top priorities. . .yet doesn’t always happen.
Enter my gift idea!
I decided to hook Katie up with a month’s worth of coffee by putting exactly $2.11 in enough individual envelopes to cover each work day of her month.
As an added touch, I also wrote a unique coffee-related quote on the front of each envelope for her to enjoy each time she grabbed one out of her desk drawer.
As much as we love local, we do still love our Starbucks, so I also added a Starbucks reusable iced coffee cup and gift card to complete the package.
Got a coffee lover in your life? Consider feeding their caffeine habit the next time they have something to celebrate!
Please visit my blog All Things G&D at the link below to see more of this project!

30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
All Things G&D