Beth at Unskinny Boppy
Beth at Unskinny Boppy
  • Birmingham, AL

10 Minute No-sew Curtain Tutorial

If you are sewing challenged like me, then you are probably already familiar with a product called Stitch Witchery fusible bonding tape. This stuff is excellent at hemming fabric without breaking a sweat over a sewing machine. And really, let's face it... a curtain is just a hemmed piece of fabric when you get down to it.
how to make a pretty no sew no hammer no drill curtain in minutes, home decor, reupholster
This curtain was so simple to make! You'll be shocked at how fast it goes (and no sewing required!)
Here is the shameful before photo. It was the closet of doom since it was right next to the back door. Literally everything landed in here.
So my lazy girl solution? Cover it up.
Easy peasy!
So, here's my easy 10 minute DIY curtain tutorial. Fabric shopping time not included. :)
Get the full tutorial at my blog link below:
Beth at Unskinny Boppy

• Lynne

your curtains are lovely..i can sew a little, but i like your idea better

• Nancy

I don't see any blog link below.. I would love to try it even though I can sew. No see proects can look good and be faster

• Carol Kohlhoff

Do a Google search for skinny poppy, and you will find Beth's page for the instructions