Diann Sapien
Diann Sapien
  • Somersworth, NH

Coffee Filter Wreath!

Grab some cheap coffee filters from the Dollar Tree and a foam board or cardboard, which ever you have on hand. Some misc deco. I got mine from thrift stores and misc items. Hot glue gun and sticks and get ready to make people wonder where you got such a beautiful wreath!
coffee filter wreath, christmas decorations, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
I cut a circle out onto my foam board. I used a big mixing bowl I had to draw my outline for it. Used a smaller bowl for the middle to cut out and started folding my filters as shown in the picture. I then placed 2 side by side all the way around the foam board with hot glue.
After it was all done I hot glued my misc deco onto it. You can't see it but after I sprayed the whole wreath lightly with spray glitter I saved from Halloween time :) Super cheap project and fun for us all to do :) As you can see I even made one for Fall :)

• Mary Halberg

Okay how did you get it to look like it was wrapped around

• Diann Sapien

What do you mean by wrapped around? Its a foam board I cut into a circle and I hot glued the filters side by side all around it. Hope that helps :)

• Dolores

Do you start putting the filters center around
    • Diann Sapien

I did mine side by side so 2 to each "Row" hope this helps :)
  • Bonnie

How many filters does it take for this?
    • Diann Sapien

It's been awhile since I did this so I don't recall. Id just grab 2 packages from the dollar tree. :)