A Fragrant Aromatic Coffee Bean Scented Candle DIY Gift!

I love the fragrance from aromatic coffee beans and from sipping a cup of coffee! I also love DIY projects that are easy to make and turn out into a fabulous gift. I made eight of these coffee bean scented candles to give away as Christmas gifts this year. I love this DIY gift so much the eighth one is a gift for me!
a fragrant aromatic coffee bean scented candle diy gift, crafts
The materials for this scented candle are a cylinder vase, burlap ribbon, jute or paper string like I used here, flavoured coffee beans and a pillar candle. This candle happens to be scented too and you never guess what the scent is …. cookies! A vanilla scent would be divine too!
The method for making this scented candle is pretty simple. Wrap and secure the burlap ribbon around the cylinder and tie the string into bow op top. Add the coffee beans and place the candle on top.
Wrapping this gift presented a bit of a problem because the beans are loose in the cylinder. I used a cut up dry cleaning bag secured with some jute string and a pretty satin brown ribbon made into a bow at the top!
This an easy and fun project to DIY gift put together. I love the fragrance and how pretty it is with the beautiful brown colours and textures that were used.
I invite to get the instructions for how to make this DIY gift on the blog! There are more photographs and details showing how I made it.
Take Care, Thea
Time With Thea

• Karen

where is an inexpensive place to buy the beans in the states. From a non-coffee drinker

• Pat4799252

I think 8o'clock coffee would do the trick. As suggested be careful someone hasn't ground the beans and then put the bag back. This would make lovely Christmas gifts for all the people you want to give a little something to! And Merry Christmas it's not that far away🎅🎅🎅!!

• Malachi Gillespie

Will the wax get in the coffee beans?

• Julie S.

I tried something similar to this before. Maybe I used a cheap candle, but the wax did get on the beans and it smelled terrible!

• Jodie Rollins Glosson

Thank you for replying. Just wasn't sure how the fragrance from the coffee beans could come out w/the candle (another fragrance) on top of them. Looked pretty sealed in.

• Lynn

I did this for my dining room table with three 1/2 pint mason jars...looks great but the coffee smell didnt come out like i thought it would. Still loved it and have used it for three years.