Danielle B
Danielle B
  • Middletown, RI

Red Chairs

I found these super practical, stacking metal chairs and thought they'd be a welcome addition to my dining room. They are sturdy and durable enough for outdoor use so they can do double duty in the summer on the patio if I need additional seating. Plus the glossy red finish is fun and adds some humor to the room.
Before. basic, black and blah.
Before. basic, black and blah.
After, fresh and fun
After, fresh and fun
Love Overstock.com!
Love Overstock.com!
red chairs, outdoor furniture, painted furniture
Danielle B

• Danielle B

They aren't built in but a donation from a neighbor who didn't want to take then when she moved. I thought I'd turn the inside of the center piece into a place to store china. It has become a catchall for all the odds and ends in the house. I need some good staging!

• Z

Oh I thought they were built in. I wish I had a neighbor leave me something like that. Those are nice! Have you thought about painting the backs of the open shelves red? Or at least adding some sort of paper in red to the backs? If I didn't have a migraine now I'd offer to do a virtual using items you want to display in there.