Yes, water features can run all year and even make some beautiful ice sculptures!

Rocky Mountain WaterScape can design a water feature for every budget and Rocky Mountain WaterScape can design a water feature for every budget and location, from small cascading fountains and simple Koi ponds to meandering streams and mega waterfalls. Check out our website for more samples of our work: www.rmwaterscape.com
Winter is just around the corner!  What do you do with your water feature in the winter?
Winter is just around the corner! What do you do with your water feature in the winter?
Rocky Mountain WaterScape leaves theirs running.
Ice, snow, and water are a beautiful combination!
Add a sunrise - instant beauty!
Add a sunrise - instant beauty!

• Susan S

@Lee Patten - ah yes, how well we still remember the snows of '09!! While I don't have a pond I wouldn't have been able to find it anyway!! @Rocky Mountain WaterScape - thank you for sharing your pictures with us. I love the winter scapes - you just keep the snow though OK??

• Rocky Mountain WaterScape

This year we are actually looking forward to the snow, we have had such a dry summer! Thanks to everyone for all your great comments!