Large Pallet Christmas Tree

$0.00

This is the first year I have a covered porch to decorate and I'm loving it. That also means I have an empty space just begging to look pretty. Wanting to add something festive to the space without breaking the bank I decided to tear apart another pallet! Thank goodness my husband keeps a nice supply of pallets around the house, just for me!
I started by cutting the boards off the pallet with a circular saw. Then I used the chop saw to cut each end at a 45 degree angle.
I laid out my pieces and rearranged them (again and again!) until I was happy with the shape of my tree. Once I was happy with my layout, I used a nail gun to nail the boards into another piece of scrap wood.
I added a second layer over the first then finished off the tree with Christmas lights and berries from a near by bush. I'm loving how it looks on my front porch and especially like that it was absolutely free!
For the full tutorial, visit the link below!

18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Katie @ Little House of Four