Large Pallet Christmas Tree

$0.00

This is the first year I have a covered porch to decorate and I'm loving it. That also means I have an empty space just begging to look pretty. Wanting to add something festive to the space without breaking the bank I decided to tear apart another pallet! Thank goodness my husband keeps a nice supply of pallets around the house, just for me!
I started by cutting the boards off the pallet with a circular saw. Then I used the chop saw to cut each end at a 45 degree angle.
I laid out my pieces and rearranged them (again and again!) until I was happy with the shape of my tree. Once I was happy with my layout, I used a nail gun to nail the boards into another piece of scrap wood.
I added a second layer over the first then finished off the tree with Christmas lights and berries from a near by bush. I'm loving how it looks on my front porch and especially like that it was absolutely free!
For the full tutorial, visit the link below!

31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
Katie @ Little House of Four

• Miriam Illions
    Miriam Illions

Bravo! This looks awesome!

• Heather
    Heather

Of all of the pallet trees on here, I think yours has to be the prettiest! I love the 2 layers as it gives it so much dimension and makes it more "elegant" (if pallet trees can be elegant). Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!