Large Pallet Christmas Tree

$0.00

This is the first year I have a covered porch to decorate and I'm loving it. That also means I have an empty space just begging to look pretty. Wanting to add something festive to the space without breaking the bank I decided to tear apart another pallet! Thank goodness my husband keeps a nice supply of pallets around the house, just for me!
how to make a christmas tree from a pallet, christmas decorations, crafts, pallet, seasonal holiday decor, woodworking projects
I started by cutting the boards off the pallet with a circular saw. Then I used the chop saw to cut each end at a 45 degree angle.
I laid out my pieces and rearranged them (again and again!) until I was happy with the shape of my tree. Once I was happy with my layout, I used a nail gun to nail the boards into another piece of scrap wood.
I added a second layer over the first then finished off the tree with Christmas lights and berries from a near by bush. I'm loving how it looks on my front porch and especially like that it was absolutely free!
For the full tutorial, visit the link below!
Katie @ Little House of Four