Sliding Screen Doors: Remove, Clean and Tune in Under 10 Minutes

How the heck do you remove a sliding screen door? This is a question many people have. We constantly have spiders, cobwebs, and other long legged insects living between the screen door and sliding glass door.
My wife really hates it when this happens (she's particularly freaked out by spiders). This past weekend I decided to remove, clean and tune our sliding screen door.
I put together a step-by-step
sliding screen doors remove clean and tune in under 10 minutes, cleaning tips, doors
Home Repair Tutor