Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

Completely Change The Look Of Your Kitchen With A Little Paint

After years of hating my dark kitchen cabinets, I finally painted them white. The difference is amazing. My kitchen went from a dark, dated space to a fresh and clean in two days. Come on by and see the entire reveal...
After a few coats of paint.
After a few coats of paint.
Before...dark, faded, and smudged.
Before...dark, faded, and smudged.
White with aqua accents.
White with aqua accents.
Add some beadboard wallpaper to your backsplash and a chalkboard menu.
Mom4Real

• Loesa Weebothee

Thanks for the info, maybe i'll get ambitious and try it I only have 3 upper and 3 lower cabinets in my kitchen so maybe it won't be TOO hard :) I know that the landlords won't help, it is a tribal rental enterprise and they won't even fix things for us, they always say "when you move out we will remodel the whole house" it's kind of messed up but I don't complain because our rent is SO cheap. Again thank you

• Dahlia corella-ryle

My kitchen cabinets look like your "before" and I am just itching to pain them WHITE! But, I have lots of cabinets and ugly hardware on them. The handles are some kind of hammered copper--ugly! I would think that I may have to fill the holes to replace the handles. Also, I am intimidated by the shine on my cabinets. Do they need to be sanded as well as primed? Would it be better to invest in a professional to do this work?