Doreen Cagno
Doreen Cagno
  • Lititz, PA

Silver and White Flocked Christmas Tree

Last year I took the plunge and purchased a flocked Christmas tree. I love it's snowy branches!
how to make a silver and white flocked christmas tree, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
To decorated my tree, I used mostly white and silver ornaments. Oh, and a few handmade ones like these reindeer cutouts with some German glass glitter on the antlers!
Another quick and easy ornament I made were these silver walnuts. I used a small eye hook and screwed it into the top of the walnut and spray painted them silver. My favorite silver spray paint is called Real Silver and can be found at your local craft store.
A glittery ribbon garland winds it's way around the tree and the crowning glory of the tree is a mirrored star I found at my local Marshall's last season.
If you would like to see more of my Christmas home all dressed up for Christmas, just follow the link below!
Doreen Cagno

• Lori

I tried to get to more but could not open it. Your tree is magnificent and I love it. It is a new post so I will try again later.

• Lori

I got in this time and glad I did. Your home is so welcoming and warm, I'd just love to come over for a coffee and visit.

• Hannah V

I am obsessed with this tree! It's absolutely gorgeous.