KneeDeep Ponds, Inc.
KneeDeep Ponds, Inc.
  • Huntingtown, MD

Ponds, water falls, stone walls and patios

A nest of these were found while building a new pond...
I'm a little out of focus but you can see my knew home...that is if the owner will let me stay. Now why wouldn't he let me stay? Do you know?
Where am I?
Where am I?
Who am I?
Who am I?
Does this view help?
Does this view help?

• Sherrie S

@Susan S I haven't counted but I have photos of many missing ones - about 1/2. I hope they are still hiding but I don't think so. There are tunnels (not pipes) around the entire pond but only the 2 plecos used them. I don't know if the plecos are alive since it has been 5 days since the last attack & I haven't seen either of them.

• Colleen

I'm not sure if you will read this or not. But the little turtle is a painted turtle. Not a snapper. It will hunt fish though. I think your pond is beautiful especially if your attracting that kind of wildlife. That means it's as close as you can get to natural.