Mason Jar Snowman

In this tutorial, we'll show you how to make an adorable mason jar snowman with just a few simple craft supplies.
A mason jar is used for the body of the snowman.
To decorate our snowman, we added ribbon and a sprig of greenery to a plain black hat, glued a couple buttons to the jar and tied a ribbon scarf around his neck.
To see the full tutorial, please visit our website below, where you will find step by step instructions and links to the exact products we used.
On our website, you'll find lots of craft tutorials, furniture makeovers and instructions for using chalk paint

25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
Canary Street Crafts

• Rustyrue
    Rustyrue

Very cute fellow ...but I think I would use a larger mason jar so he does not look so big headed...;o] love it though.

• Kcu13022874
    Kcu13022874

Looks awesome! Can you add lights inside the mason jars?

• Sherry Morris Miller
      Sherry Morris Miller

You could add lights by drilling a hole in the back of the Mason Jar or use battery operated lights and bring the battery pack out of the top of the body and glue it to the back of the snowman's head.

Since drilling a hole is not so easy to do, I am going to try and bring it out the top of the body.