Easy Sweater Wreath

So the holiday projects have started and I’m excited about the one I just finished! This sweater wreath was sooo easy! It’s the perfect project to do while watching TV or while your little one is napping!
Things you need:
A sweater (or two) you don’t wear anymore
Wreath Frame- Mine is a 12″ that I got from Micheals with a 50% off coupon. I think it was $2 or something like that.
Scissors or Rotary blade which is what I used and made it a lot easier. – Thats it!
1. First cut off the band on the bottom if there is one, also cuffs and necks. But save them!
2. Cut the remaining material into strips. I cut mine into 1″ wide strips about 5″ long.
3. Start tying! I tied just one knot and repeated around the wreath. I started out by doing 3 pieces in each section because I didn’t know how much material it was going to take. I figured if I left room all over I could fill it in later if I needed to use another sweater or more material.
5. Now take the band that you cut off in step one and create a bow and your done! You can fluff it out more by making sure the knot tales are all coming out the front and not stuck facing back.

15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Tara Boettger